- Which of your best-selling bearing manufacturers is American-owned and operated?
We recommend the TIMKEN company for high-quality American bearings, alloy steel, and related products.
- What all brands are included in the TIMKEN name?
The Timken Company brands include Timken bearings, Fafnir bearings, EDT bearing housed units, Lovejoy couplings and universal joints, INA Bearings, Carlisle belts, Cone Drive worm gear drives, Drives chain, Diamond chain, Groeneveld-BEKA lubrication, Interlube lubrication systems, PT Tech industrial clutches and brakes, R+L Hydraulics hydraulic components, Rollon linear motion products and Torsion Control Products spring couplings.
- Who is the top bearing manufacturer? Do you sell their products?
The SKF Group is the world's leading supplier of rolling bearings, housings, bearing units, seals, lubrication systems, condition monitoring, drive and motion control products.
- I don’t see the Schaeffler Group, do you sell their products?
Yes, we sell bearings from INA and FAG, which are both under the Schaeffler Group umbrella.
- I need needle roller bearings, which manufacturer do you recommend?
IKO Bearings is the manufacturer with the most experience in developing needle roller bearings.
- I see NSK products everywhere, what does that manufacturer specialize in?
NSK is the top bearing manufacturer in Japan and established their first location overseas here in America in 1960. They specialize in the advancement of automotive parts, precision machinery products, and electronic application products.
- What about precision machinery? Which bearing manufacturer is best for that?
NTN Bearing is renowned for being the world's comprehensive precision machinery manufacturer.
- What kind of bearings does National Oil Seals make?
Oil seals are used wherever shafts rotate and bearings require lubrication to work effectively. National Oil Seals specifically also makes ball, cylindrical and precision bearings along with housed units.
- What manufacturer has a good reputation with thrust bearings?
When axial loads pair with high speeds, heavy loads or other challenging scenarios, Torrington thrust bearings deliver top performance.
- I don’t see what I need, can you help?
Absolutely. If you don’t see the bearing you are looking for please place a request with us and we can source it for you.
- How many brands of bearings and seals do you supply?
ProSource sources thousands of brands specializing in bearing manufacturers.
- Do you ship globally?
Yes, you don’t have to be a Chattanooga, Tennessee local to purchase from bearing manufacturers near you.