Martin Sprocket & Gear
Martin Sprocket & Gear has expanded for decades, providing solutions within machining, fabrication, forging, casting, powdered metal technology and injection-molded plastic. Not only that, but power transmission components, material handling products and industrial hand tools are also specialties of theirs. At ProSource we are proud to be a Martin Sprocket distributor.
Martin Sprocket & Gear's philosophy is simple. "Make a quality product, have plenty of it available and be easy to do business with!" Martin accomplishes those objectives by combining the convenience of regional and branch manufacturing plants with the strength of great Martin Sprocket distributors– like us at ProSource.
Industrial experts rely on tools from Martin Sprocket & Gear, here’s why. They deliver quality products, they offer the industry’s largest stock of parts to meet a variety of needs and they are innovators within the industry. They specialize in quality power transmission and material handling solutions that are perfect for your business.
As a Martin Sprocket distributor, ProSource is proud to offer thousands of quality Martin Sprocket & Gear products such as:
- Martin Conveyor Products
- Martin Screw Conveyors
- Martin Split Sprockets
- Martin Roller Chain Sprockets
- Martin Gear products
- Martin Sprocket
- And more!
Just use the "all products" search bar at the top of this page to search for specific Martin Sprocket products by item number. If we don’t have what you need, we can find it!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kinds of parts does Martin Sprocket & Gear manufacture? Martin Sprocket & Gear makes everything from sprockets and power transmission components to hand tools, bucket elevators, conveyor pulleys and much more!
- Why is Martin Sprocket a good brand for power transmission components? Martin Sprocket has large inventories of products and controls the quality of their line by making each item to fit necessary standards.
- What power transmission components does Martin Sprocket & Gear offer? Martin offers a full lineup of transmission components including sprockets, bushings, gears, synchronous sprockets, couplings and sheaves.
- What material handling products does Martin Sprocket offer? Martin offers machine handling products including screw conveyors, shaftless screw conveyors, bucket elevators, vertical screw elevators, drag conveyors, modular plastic conveyor screws and more.
- What types of custom products does Martin Sprocket & Gear offer? Martin offers a variety of custom products such as screw conveyors, shaftless screw conveyors, bucket elevators, vertical screw elevators, drag conveyors, modular plastic conveyor screws and other major projects.
- What types of sprockets does Martin Sprocket offer? Martin stocks more sprockets in more sizes than any competing manufacturer and offers rebores, alterations, and made-to-order sprockets in just days.
- Where can I purchase Martin Sprocket & Gear components? ProSource Industrial in Chattanooga, TN is a Martin Sprocket distributor of parts including sprockets, gears, bushings, couplings and more.
- What kinds of gears does Martin Sprocket make? Martin manufactures a full line of gears including spur gears and gear rack, bevel gears, miter gears and worm gears for approved Martin Sprocket distributors.
- Does Martin Sprocket & Gear manufacture parts for the V-drive industry? Yes, Martin serves the V-drive industry with full stock inventories and the ability to meet large quantity requirements as well as meet made-to-order needs that can be fulfilled by Martin Sprocket distributors.
- Does Martin Sprocket offer fast lead times on custom parts? Martin offers exceptional delivery times on both stock and made-to-order products and delivers items to Martin Sprocket distributors in days where competitors would require weeks.
- What does Martin Sprocket & Gear manufacture? Martin Sprocket & Gear is a leading manufacturer of power transmission components, material handling products, industrial hand tools, and also heavy-duty conveyor pulleys.
- When was Martin Sprocket founded? Martin Sprocket & Gear was founded in 1951 by Joe Martin Sr.
- What is Martin Sprocket & Gear known for? When it comes to sprockets, Martin sets the standard. Martin stocks a wider variety of sprockets in more sizes than any other manufacturer.
- Does Martin Sprocket offer made-to-order sprocket options? Martin offers re-bores, alterations, and made-to-order sprockets in just days’ time, not weeks.
- What types of sprockets does Martin Sprocket manufacture? Martin Sprocket manufactures a full range of sprockets including roller chain sprockets, metric roller chain sprockets, 800 series sprockets, engineering class sprockets, and idler sprockets, as well as made-to-order sprockets. All are available from your favorite Martin Sprocket distributor, ProSource!
Why Choose Pro Source
Thousands of Brands and Products
From everyday parts to hard-to-find items, our catalog of products is vast. Can’t find what you need? No problem. Call us, and we’ll help you find it!
Legendary Customer Service
Our Chattanooga-based team is invested. We care about what we do, and we care about the customer. We won’t rest until you find the products you need.
Enjoy everyday savings when you shop ProSource. Not only do we have extensive inventory, but our prices are the best around!
Fast Delivery You Can Count On
We’ll get what you need boxed up and on its way to you pronto. No hassle. No worry. Just the products you ordered– shipped directly to you.
Net 30 Payment Option
Order right away, pay in 30 days. We offer net 30 payment opportunities for qualified buyers for quick and easy transactions.