FAG Bearings | Deep Groove, Spherical Roller, and Angular
FAG precision bearings is a leading manufacturer of bearings that offer across-the-board engineering solutions. From automotive OEM to industrial to automotive aftermarket products and solutions, FAG provides quality assurance that is integrated from the beginning through the manufacturing process. They operated under worldwide standards for occupational safety and environmentally-friendly manufacturing. They are a leading supplier of automotive and industrial products worldwide.
FAG Bearings limited, a part of the Schaeffler Group, offers a wide range of bearing products, among the most comprehensive in the rolling bearing industry. They supply products for applications in roughly 60 industrial sectors and numerous automotive applications. These superior products also offer a variety of custom solutions that help to reliably and economically manage complex tasks.
FAG Roller Bearings
FAG roller bearings are generally composed of two bearing rings with integrated raceways. Rolling elements– balls, cylindrical rollers, needle rollers, and more– are arranged between the rings and roll along the raceways. Typically, a cage keeps the rolling elements at a uniform distance keeping them from coming into contact with one another.
FAG Plain Bearings
FAG Plain bearings are available as radial bearings, axial bearings, strips, and cups, as well as in various other designs. These bearings are notorious for their quiet operation and are well suited for applications where high loads must be supported under relatively slow rotary and swivel motion, and at both high and low temperatures. They are extremely versatile, and used in almost all areas of industry, especially where the space availability is limited.
Generation C is the new standard when it comes to deep groove ball bearings. With Generation C, they have raised the bar, with bearings that operate with 50% less noise and 35% less friction. This tremendous performance improvement can be attributed to the optimized osculation of the rolling elements on the rings, as well as high ball quality and improved raceways.
ProSource Carries FAG Bearings!
Pro Source is a distributor of thousands of world-renowned products from FAG product line including:
- FAG Self-Aligning Bearings - Self-aligning bearings have two rows of balls, a sphered raceway in the outer ring, and two deep uninterrupted raceway grooves in the inner ring. They are available open or sealed. Self-aligning bearings are insensitive to angular misalignment of the shaft relative to the housing, which can be caused, for example, by shaft deflection.
- FAG Spherical Roller Bearings - Spherical-Roller Bearings can handle heavy radial and axial loads in applications prone to misalignment or shaft deflections. The high load carrying capacity of spherical roller bearings results in low maintenance costs and long bearing service life. Spherical roller bearings are designed for many applications, including wind turbine main shafts, continuous casters, vibratory applications, and high-speed applications.
- FAG Tapered Roller Bearings - Tapered roller bearings can be customized to match your specific speed, load, contamination, temperature, or vibration conditions. Combined loads can be accommodated and low friction is provided by tapered roller bearings.
- FAG Deep Groove Ball Bearings - Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types. The full catalog of these bearings can be viewed here.
- FAG Double Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings - Double row deep groove ball bearings are very suitable for bearing arrangements where the load-carrying capacity of a single row bearing is inadequate. For the same bore and outside diameter, double-row bearings are slightly wider than single-row bearings but have a considerably higher load-carrying capacity. Double-row deep groove ball bearings are only available as open bearings (without seals or shields).
- And more!
Just use the "all products" search bar at the top of this page to search for world-renowned FAG bearing products by item number. If we don’t have what you need in stock at ProSource, we can find it for you!
FAG Bearings Frequently Asked Questions
What types of industrial parts does FAG manufacture?
From automotive OEM to industrial to automotive aftermarket products and solutions, FAG provides quality assurance that is integrated from the beginning through the manufacturing process.
Is FAG Bearings a part of the Schaffer Group?
Yes, FAG Manufacturing, a part of the Schaeffler Group, offers a wide range of bearing products, among the most comprehensive in the rolling bearing industry.
What are rolling bearings?
rolling bearings are generally composed of two bearing rings with integrated raceways. Rolling elements– balls, cylindrical rollers, needle rollers, and more– are arranged between the rings, and roll along the raceways. Typically, a cage keeps the rolling elements at a uniform distance keeping them from coming into contact with one another.
What are Generation C bearings?
Generation C is the new standard when it comes to deep groove ball bearings. With Generation C, they raised the bar, with bearings that operate with 50% less noise and 35% less friction.
Where can I buy FAG bearings?
Find these products and other parts through ProSource Industrial in Chattanooga, TN. If we don’t have the parts you’re looking for, we can find them for you.
What types of FAG bearings does ProSource stock?
ProSource stocks FAG self-aligning bearings, spherical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, deep groove ball bearings, double-row deep groove ball bearings, and more.
What industries does FAG support through its product lines?
The FAG/Schaeffler portfolio includes various high-precision components and systems for engine, transmission, and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a wide variety of industrial applications.
What do the numbers on FAG bearings mean?
A bearing number is composed of a basic number and a supplementary code, denoting bearing specifications including bearing type, boundary dimensions, running accuracy, and internal clearance.
What does F.A.G. stand for?
The registered trademark FAG stands for Fischers Aktien-Gesellschaft, and is protected in over 100 countries today.
What sizes of bearings does FAG manufacture?
They manufacture a range of ball bearings and roller bearings with external diameters ranging from 3mm to 4.25m, including standard products based on samples and non-standard products based on customer-specific application requirements.
Why Choose Pro Source
Thousands of Brands and Products
From everyday parts to hard-to-find items, our catalog of products is vast. Can’t find what you need? No problem. Call us, and we’ll help you find it!
Legendary Customer Service
Our Chattanooga-based team is invested. We care about what we do, and we care about the customer. We won’t rest until you find the products you need.
Enjoy everyday savings when you shop ProSource. Not only do we have extensive inventory, but our prices are the best around!
Fast Delivery You Can Count On
We’ll get what you need boxed up and on its way to you pronto. No hassle. No worry. Just the products you ordered– shipped directly to you.
Net 30 Payment Option
Order right away, pay in 30 days. We offer net 30 payment opportunities for qualified buyers for quick and easy transactions.