Discover SKF Seals Through Pro Source Industrial
SKF seals offer customized solutions and industrial seals for better overall system performance. This simple component can make all the difference for your product operations. SKF has more than 100 years of experience across many applications and industries, and through their knowledge of seals, bearings, lubrication, and associated technology, SKF can support all aspects of the sealing system. SKF also provides expert knowledge and full support throughout the life of your sealing system.
Quality SKF Seals for Every Industry
SKF seals supports essentially every industrial sector, offering radial and axial shaft sealing solutions for power transmission applications. They also manufacture hydraulic seals, fluid handling seals, machined seals, and more. Find their seals in various applications across many many industries including aerospace, agriculture, automotive, construction, food and beverage, marine, mining, and more.
A Vast Line of Products & SKF Seals
Their product line is vast including SKF rolling bearings, SKF bearing units, SKF bearing houses, SKF super precision bearings, SKF slewing bearings, SKF plain bearings, SKF magnetic bearings and systems, SKF industrial seals, SKF automotive seals, SKF lubrication management, SKF power transmission solutions, and much more.
This incredible company also seeks to make a positive contribution with everything they do. Operating as sustainably as possible, SKF seals focuses on activities that will in turn have the greatest positive impact on their customers, their customers' equipment, and the environment as a whole.
SKF is all about progress and development. Advanced machining works well with flexible materials that are also inherently wear-resistant for a solution that yields durable and customized seal prototypes. This process is also cost-efficient and precise. Increased quality and accuracy, as well as shorter lead times, results in customers receiving the best products or prototypes for their specific equipment. SKF is an industrial seals expert, bringing you the best through ProSource.
Pro Source carries thousands of SKF bearing products such as:
SKF Roller Bearings–These high-performance roller bearings provide both low friction and high precision while enabling high rotational speeds.
SKF Deep Groove Ball Bearings– SKF deep groove ball bearings are designed to accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions. They’re also easier to mount and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
SKF Self-Aligning Ball Bearings– These bearings can accommodate static and dynamic misalignment, while offering excellent performance in high speed applications. They're also low noise, low heat, and low friction.
SKF Industrial Seals– SFK manufactures a range of power transmission seals, CR or Chicago Rawhide seals (which are under the SKF brand umbrella), hydraulic seals, fluid handling seals, and machined seals for various applications.
And so much more!
SKF is, of course, known for their superior seals.
SKF Seal Products include:
- Power Transmission Seals–SKF power transmission seals offer radial and axial shaft sealing solutions that support essentially every industrial sector, from the smallest high-speed tools to the largest wind turbines.
- CR Seals– CR or Chicago Rawhide seals are designed to protect your bearing arrangements with robust sealing solutions. CR was acquired by SKF and boasts new branding, but the same superior performance remains.
- Hydraulic Seals– SKF hydraulic seals are used to seal the openings between various components within the hydraulic system. SKF can handle machined seals in low volumes and moulded seals in high volumes, and all in a cost-effective way.
- Fluid Handling Seals– SKF fluid handling seals operate in scenarios in which they may come into contact with various fluids and slurries within the system, and some of which require strict regulatory compliance. SKF fluid handling seals come in both metal spring loaded and metal encased PTFE configurations to meet industry demands for the oil and gas industries, and for food and beverage, which requires FDA-approved materials and components.
- Machined Seals– SKF machined seals offer up a comprehensive range of sealing solutions for a broad range of industries and applications. SKF can produce, and produce efficiently, essentially any design and dimension of machined seal for nearly any application conceivable. SKF machined seals boast solutions for fluid power, fluid handling, and for power transmission applications, including large diameter seals with a diameter range that is virtually limitless.
Just use the "all products" search bar at the top of this page to search for specific SKF products by item number.
What industries use SKF seals?
SKF seals support essentially every industrial sector– including aerospace, agriculture, automotive, construction, food and beverage, marine, mining, and more– offering radial and axial shaft sealing solutions for power transmission applications.
What types of products does SKF engineer?
Their product line is vast including SKF rolling bearings, SKF bearing units, SKF bearing houses, SKF super precision bearings, SKF slewing bearings, SKF plain bearings, SKF magnetic bearings and systems, SKF industrial seals, SKF automotive seals, SKF lubrication management, SKF power transmission solutions, and more.
Does SKF focus on sustainability?
Operating as sustainably as possible, SKF seals focuses on activities that will in turn have the greatest positive impact on their customers, their customers' equipment, and the environment as a whole.
What types of SKF products does ProSource carry?
ProSource carries a vast line up of SKF products including SKF roller bearings, SKF deep groove ball bearings, SKF self-aligning ball bearings, SKF industrial seals, and more.
What are SFK seals made of?
SKF seals are made with an optimized rubber compound for better sealing performance even in extreme temperatures and environments.
Are SKF seals good quality?
SKF seals are made with flexible materials that are inherently wear-resistant for durability, and customized sealing solutions.
Are SKF roller bearings good quality?
SKF roller bearings are high-performance, providing both low friction and high precision while enabling high rotational speeds.
Does SKF make good quality deep groove ball bearings?
SKF deep groove ball bearings are designed to accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, and are easier to mount and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
Can SKF self-aligning ball bearings accommodate static and dynamic misalignment?
SKF self-aligning ball bearings can accommodate static and dynamic misalignment while also offering excellent performance in high speed applications.
Does SKF manufacture power transmission seals?
Yes, SKF manufactures a range of power transmission seals.
Is Chicago Rawhide an SKF brand?
Yes, Chicago Rawhide transitioned branding and is under the SKF brand umbrella.
Why Choose Pro Source
Thousands of Brands and Products
From everyday parts to hard-to-find items, our catalog of products is vast. Can’t find what you need? No problem. Call us, and we’ll help you find it!
Legendary Customer Service
Our Chattanooga-based team is invested. We care about what we do, and we care about the customer. We won’t rest until you find the products you need.
Enjoy everyday savings when you shop ProSource. Not only do we have extensive inventory, but our prices are the best around!
Fast Delivery You Can Count On
We’ll get what you need boxed up and on its way to you pronto. No hassle. No worry. Just the products you ordered– shipped directly to you.
Net 30 Payment Option
Order right away, pay in 30 days. We offer net 30 payment opportunities for qualified buyers for quick and easy transactions.