SKF Roller Bearings
SKF roller bearings work in tandem with rotating and oscillating machine elements like shafts, wheels, or axles, supporting the transfer of loads between components within the machine. These high-performance roller bearings provide both low friction and high precision while enabling high rotational speeds. This also helps to reduce energy consumption, heat, noise, and overall wear and tear.
SKF Roller Bearing Types:
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings– SKF cylindrical roller bearings are available in many customizable designs to meet application requirements such as high speeds or high loads. They are also separable for easier maintenance.
- Needle Roller Bearings– SKF needle roller bearings offer a compact solution with high load carrying capacity. These bearings have many rollers within, each with small diameters relative to their length.
- Tapered Roller Bearings– SKF tapered roller bearings have tapered inner and outer ring raceways and tapered rollers. They are available in many designs, series, and sizes, and engineered to take on heavy combined loads.
- Spherical Roller Bearings– SKF spherical roller bearings are robust components that can accommodate extremely heavy radial and axial loads in applications that are often susceptible to misalignment and shaft deflections. These SKF bearings are available in both open and sealed iterations.
- Split Spherical Roller Bearings– SKF split spherical roller bearings are made to order, and especially useful in applications in which hard-to-access positioning is required. In other words, they are beneficial where maintenance or replacement of non-split bearings would result in high costs and dramatic machine downtime.
- CARB Toroidal Roller Bearings– SKF CARB toroidal roller bearings are non-locating and self-aligning with axial displacement and high load-carrying abilities.
- Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearings– SKF cylindrical roller thrust bearings are suitable for arrangements that must support heavy axial loads and no radial. These bearings are very stiff, don’t require much axial space to operate effectively, and components can be mounted separately.
- Needle Roller Thrust Bearings– SKF needle roller thrust bearings provide an impressive degree of stiffness within minimal axial space. They also accommodate heavy peak and axial loads.
- Tapered Roller Thrust Bearings– SKF tapered roller thrust bearings are engineered to provide optimal load distribution while accommodating heavy axial and peak loads. They’re also very stiff and require minimal axial space to perform.
- Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings– SKF spherical roller thrust bearings are of the self-aligning variety, with expertly designed raceways and asymmetrical rollers built for accommodating axial loads acting in one direction in tandem with simultaneously acting radial loads.
Find all the SKF roller bearings you require with ease through ProSource. We’re always happy to assist you in your search for the perfect part for your specific application. Contact us today!