Browning is known for their expert line of belts, primarily Browning v-belt drives. V-belt drives offer up various maintenance advantages that help in the daily efforts to reduce both the need for equipment repairs and forced downtime. Browning offers the most extensive selection of V-belts in the world. Choose the best of these universally known V-belts– be it classical “359,” or FHP– for your specific application, and marvel at its superior performance.
Browning V-Belt Features:
- Browning V-belts are rugged, offering up years of trouble-free performance even under the toughest of conditions
- They’re clean, and require no lubrication
- Browning V-belts perform with an average of 94-98% efficiency
- They boast smooth starts and running
- They cover an extremely wide range of horsepower ratings
- They work with a wide range of driven speeds
- Browning V-belts dampen the vibration between driving and driven machines
- They boast quiet operation
- Because they refuse to transmit a severe overload of power except for a very short time, Browning V-belts act as a mechanical fuse in the power drive V-belts and sheaves only suffer gradual wear, so they make preventative corrective maintenance easy
Browning V-belts are contractor preferred. These performance V-belts come in millions of drive combinations, both fixed and variable pitch. Also, Browning belts and sheaves provide four times the product offering of any of their competitors. Find their incredible products with easy through ProSource!