Sealmaster bearings extend the working life of all sorts of moving parts– wheels, pulleys, and more– by reducing friction and allowing the parts to move smoothly. This top manufacturer of quality bearings services an array of industries globally, producing everything from mounted ball bearings to tapered roller bearings and beyond. With Seal Master, you can choose from a vast selection of stock sizes, and bearings products are also available in a wide selection of custom configurations.
Sealmaster bearings are built for optimal performance with patented features that work hard to keep contaminants out of the equation. Sealmaster products boast top notch performance even in the toughest of environments. From mounted ball bearings to roller bearings, Seal Master products are the perfect choice for applications across many industries like food and beverage, water and wastewater, and pulp and paper.
A Brand that Spans Industries
Sealmaster bearings are used in a broad range of industries across myriad applications. You’ll see them in use in the following industries:
- Aggregate & Quarry– Mission-critical products offer reliability, high performance, and energy savings within every motor and every control and transmission product.
- HVAC– High performance products like variable speed motors and power transmission components maximize equipment performance, reduce energy consumption, and improve indoor air quality.
- Pulp, Paper, & Forestry– Sealmaster products offer the elimination of expensive lubrication maintenance, and an ease of changeout makes these power transmission products a great choice for increased uptime and a better ROI.
- Agriculture– Sealmaster has engineered tough products that perform despite the industry’s ambient temperatures and harsh environments.
- Food– Because in the food industry, success relies on high performance, energy efficient motors, controls and gearing that maximizes productivity, Sealmaster works to provide power transmission systems that meet global standards for food safety.
- Minerals & Mining– Sealmaster’s industry-hardened solutions ensure performance in even the harshest conditions, to maximize productivity and long-term reliability to optimize production.
- Material Handling– Reliability is a must when it comes to the harsh environments of the metal industry, so Sealmaster offers dependability with every motor, spindle, and coupling.
- Beverage– The industry is focused on more reliable equipment and products that require minimal service, so Sealmaster provides stainless steel, composite, and epoxy coated power transmission systems that exceed standards.
- Grain Handling– Sealmaster’s applied knowledge of power transmission systems, controls, and motor products yields cutting-edge solutions that increase productivity.
- Power Generation/Fossil– Modern day power plants are highly automated with monitoring equipment that senses changes in loads based on system demands. Sealmaster’s customized control solutions combine control, monitoring, and MMI functionality saving time, to increase uptime and deliver high paybacks.
- Water & Wastewater– Equipment operates 24/7 with dependability being crucial for a facility’s performance, with uptime measured in minutes. Simply stated, Sealmaster manufactures mission-critical motors, VFDs, couplings, reducers, gear drives and bearings to meet these rigorous needs.
If you’re looking for innovative engineering solutions, Sealmaster products are the way to go. Some of their quality products include:
- Sealmaster Seals– These high-quality products are designed to meet the requirements of any size customer, large or small, providing bearing solutions across a range of industries and applications.
- Sealmaster Pillow Block Bearings– These self-aligning mounted bearings work to mitigate misalignment, supporting light to moderate loads and/or corrosion-resistant heavy-duty bearings that can perform in harsh environments.
- Sealmaster Flange Mount Bearings– This bearing type features a bearing inside a housing unit bolted to a foundation, which allows the outer ring of the bearing to remain stationary while the inner ring is free to rotate. Perfect for light-duty application use.
- Sealmaster Mounted Ball Bearings– These quality bearings are notorious for increasing application up-time, and their unique features contribute to improved lubrication and overall efficacy.
- Sealmaster Ball Bearings– These bearings feature high-performance seals, and are ideal for wash-down applications and harsh environments that demand adequate corrosion protection.
- Sealmaster Tapered Roller Bearings– These mounted tapered roller bearings by Sealmaster are dimensionally interchangeable with Type E bearings, but provide increased performance.
- Sealmaster Mounted Tapered Roller Bearings– These bearings combine the features of the Sealmaster RPB tapered roller bearing and a fluoropolymer-coated cast-iron housing unit to provide ultimate corrosion protection.
Find a large selection of Sealmaster bearings through ProSource. Use the "all products" search bar at the top of this page to search for specific Seal Master bearings and other products by item number. If we don’t have what you need, let us find it for you!
Sealmaster Bearings FAQs
Are Sealmaster Bearings good?
Sealmaster Bearings is a top manufacturer of bearings and other components like wheels, pulleys and more. Sealmaster bearings are built for optimal performance with patented features that work hard to keep contaminants out of the equation.
What industries make use of Sealmaster bearings?
Seal Master products are the perfect choice for applications across many industries like food and beverage, water and wastewater, and pulp and paper, agriculture, material handling, power generation, minerals and mining, and much more.
What types of products does Sealmaster manufacture?
In addition to high quality seals, Sealmaster also manufactures a full line of bearings– ball bearings, mounted ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, mounted tapered roller bearings, flange mount bearings, pillow block bearings, and more.
What bearing brand works well in harsh conditions?
Sealmaster products boast top notch performance even in the toughest of environments. That is why they are used in many applications across a vast variety of industries.
Are Sealmaster parts used in the HVAC industry?
Yes, Sealmaster components work quite well in HVAC equipment. High performance products like variable speed motors and power transmission components maximize equipment performance, reduce energy consumption, and improve indoor air quality.
Are ball or roller bearings better?
Generally speaking, ball bearings are used at higher speeds and lighter loads than roller bearings. Roller bearings perform better under shock and impact loading.
What are the different types of bearings?
There are many different types of bearings used for different purposes. Bearing types include plain bearings, ball bearings, roller bearings, fluid bearings, needle bearings, and more.
Is Sealmaster a Regal brand?
Yes, Sealmaster is a trademark of Regal Beloit Corporation.
Who manufactures Sealmaster bearings?
Regal Power Transmission Solutions manufactures Sealmaster bearings. Sealmaster is a division of Regal Power Transmission Solutions, bringing a complete line of premium bearings proven to help increase uptime and lower operating costs.
Where are Sealmaster bearings made?
Sealmaster bearing inserts were manufactured at an external facility, and assembled into housings at the Stephens-Adamson plant in Aurora.
Where can I buy Sealmaster bearings?
Find Sealmaster bearings and other products through ProSource Industrial in Chattanooga, TN.
Why Choose Pro Source
Thousands of Brands and Products
From everyday parts to hard-to-find items, our catalog of products is vast. Can’t find what you need? No problem. Call us, and we’ll help you find it!
Legendary Customer Service
Our Chattanooga-based team is invested. We care about what we do, and we care about the customer. We won’t rest until you find the products you need.
Enjoy everyday savings when you shop ProSource. Not only do we have extensive inventory, but our prices are the best around!
Fast Delivery You Can Count On
We’ll get what you need boxed up and on its way to you pronto. No hassle. No worry. Just the products you ordered– shipped directly to you.
Net 30 Payment Option
Order right away, pay in 30 days. We offer net 30 payment opportunities for qualified buyers for quick and easy transactions.