Tapered roller bearings, known for their ability to hold both radial and axial loads, can perform in many industries and automotive fields.
ProSource is Chattanooga's Tapered Roller Bearings Distributor
The types of tapered roller bearings we stock at ProSource include:
- Inch Single Row– Basic and widely used, single rows are made up of a cone assembly and a cup.
- Metric Single Row– ProSource offers a full line of single row metrics to meet various customer demands, and offers one of today’s widest varieties of metrics.
- Inch Double Row– Double rows, also known as two-rows, feature double cups and two single cones.
- Metric Double Row– ProSource also offers metric double rows.
- Four Row– Four-rows integrate built-in high-load radial/thrust capacity as well as direct/indirect mounting variables associated with bearings into assemblies to provide maximum load rating but in the smallest amount of space.
- Precision – Precisions come in inch and metric sizes to meet various needs across a full spectrum of applications.
- Integrated Bearing Assemblies– A line of integrated bearing assemblies, such as the AP-2™ bearings designed for rail applications, were created in an effort to develop, engineer, and test an ongoing stream of bearing assembly solutions.
Shop Chattanooga Tapered Roller Bearings Below
At ProSource we have a wide assortment of tapered roller bearings and accessories to meet your specific performance needs. Choose from Inch Single Row, Metric Single Row, Inch Double Row, Metric Double Row, Four Row, Precisions, and Integrated Bearing Assemblies. Find these and much more in our vast catalog of parts at ProSource! If we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for, let our skilled team find it for you so you can focus on your work.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are tapered roller bearings used for? Available in many configurations, these are often used in industrial and automotive applications.
- Does ProSource offer various sizes in the single-row tapered roller bearings? Yes, we offer basic and widely used single-rows in inch and metric sizes.
- How do you figure out what size double row tapered roller bearing you need? Metric bearing matched assemblies boast an industry-standard part numbering system that makes it super easy to find exactly the bearing you need.
- Do tapered roller bearings work well under harsh conditions? Yes, bearing assemblies are designed with the utmost precision to perform even in the most unforgiving of environments.
- What are the benefits of using four-row tapered roller bearings? Four-rows integrate built-in high-load radial/thrust capacity as well as direct/indirect mounting variables associated with tapered roller bearings into assemblies to provide maximum load rating but in the smallest amount of space.
- How are tapered roller bearings sized? Precisions come in inch and metric sizes to meet various needs across a full spectrum of applications.
- Does ProSource carry tapered roller bearings? Yes, these and much more are available in our vast catalog of parts at ProSource!
- Does ProSource offer integrated bearing assemblies? Yes, from a collaborative effort with customers to develop, engineer, and test an ongoing stream of solutions are born a line of integrated bearing assemblies, such as the AP-2™ bearings designed for rail applications.
We have a huge inventory of products in Tapered Roller Bearings. Please use the search bar to find the product you are looking for, fill out our Request Quote form or call (706) 529-4490.
Request a Quote
Why Choose Pro Source
Thousands of Brands and Products
From everyday parts to hard-to-find items, our catalog of products is vast. Can’t find what you need? No problem. Call us, and we’ll help you find it!
Legendary Customer Service
Our Chattanooga-based team is invested. We care about what we do, and we care about the customer. We won’t rest until you find the products you need.
Enjoy everyday savings when you shop ProSource. Not only do we have extensive inventory, but our prices are the best around!
Fast Delivery You Can Count On
We’ll get what you need boxed up and on its way to you pronto. No hassle. No worry. Just the products you ordered– shipped directly to you.
Net 30 Payment Option
Order right away, pay in 30 days. We offer net 30 payment opportunities for qualified buyers for quick and easy transactions.