BCA has more than a century of experience supplying wheel end solutions across the nation. Since 1996, BCA has been owned by NTN, a globally recognized manufacturer of wheel hub assemblies and bearings. Bower BCA bearings from NTN are known for quality, and part of the industry’s most extensive range of premium bearing products.
In fact, as the number one supplier of OE engineered hub assemblies, Bower/BCA of NTN fulfills more than 30% of the demand for OE vehicle production from their plant in Elgin, Illinois. Their state of the art facility is one of the largest manufacturing plants in the world, providing automotive aftermarket customers with highly-engineered components that meet or exceed OE requirements.
The Bower BCA bearing line offers up extensive coverage of non-wheel end aftermarket bearings well suited for a vast variety of applications. NTN prides itself on offering a more appealing and more comprehensive catalog of Bower BCA bearing products to set themselves a cut above the competition.
Bower BCA Bearing Types
Bower BCA Tapered Roller Bearings
Bower BCA Tapered Roller Bearings are well suited for light- to medium-duty applications.
Features and Benefits of Tapered Roller Bearings–
- Carburized casing on rings and rollers*
- Excellent shock resistance
- Up to 40% longer life when compared to through hardened products
- High capacity for radial, axial, and combined loads
- Applications include transmissions, engines, differentials, wheel end, and transfer cases
*What is case carburization?
The process of case carburization creates bearings with a hard, wear-resistant exterior shell, and a tough, ductile core. The outer shell helps protect the bearing’s rolling elements from debris, and the ductile core allows the bearing to operate under misalignment without failing while also absorbing any increased shock.
Bower BCA Ball Bearings
Bower BCA ball bearings are engineered for light- to medium-duty applications.
Features and Benefits of Ball Bearings–
- 52100 steel for high-hardness capability Incredible wear and deformation resistance
- Exceed OEM quality standards
- Wide variety of both standard and non-standard configurations
- Applications include transmissions, alternators, engines, transfer cases
Other BCA Bower Line Components
The BCA Bower bearing line also includes a variety of other products suited for light- to medium-duty applications, including mounted bearing units, cylindrical roller bearings, needle roller bearings, and center support bearings.